Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2009 is good to you all and brings you lots of good health and happiness!I thought I would start the new year with a new blog. This blog is by invite only, I just feel more comfortable knowing the people who read my blog. So hope you guys can swing by occassionally to check up on us - to see what is going on in the Rickett world...
It is school holidays at the moment, and I am enjoying some time off work and spending time with the girls. We haven't been doing a whole heap - lots of lounging around in our pj's till lunch time!
Just keeping it short and sweet for the first post... Will add more when I am feeling a bit more inspired.
Till next time,
Jodie x
good to see you up and runnning - Henry is still telling all that Mikaela is his girlfriend. Can't wait to see photos of the girls in their uniforms. x
ReplyDelete