Wednesday, December 16, 2009

holidays



Yesterday was the girls last day of school and to say I am relieved is an understatement! Even though I am still working up to xmas, I don't have to worry about school uniforms, lunches and the 15min each way school drop off.
The intermediate section at Charli's school had an awards assembly on Monday night and am proud to say (and was a little surprised) that Charli received an award! It was the principals award for academic endeavour. Charli was surprised to receive it, but she was really happy, especially after having quite a difficult first year at her new school.
Mikaeala had a Xmas carols night and her class performed a couple of songs and they had to dress in nativity dress. Mikaela dressed as an angel (pic of her up top). Mikaela also had a great first year at her new school - she actually was really sad that the school holidays have started! She said 'I love my school mum' :)

I am really looking forward to having a break at xmas and am counting down the days.

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment